JP Morgan Hong Kong & 30 Stories Down!
Moments ago a third JPMorgan banker committed suicide, this time at the JPMorgan Charter House Asia headquarters in central Hong Kong, where a 33 year old man who was said to have been an FX trader for JPM, just jumped to his death.
Not much is known yet about the circumstances of the suicide, however according to early reports, the man was 33-years-old, surnamed Lee, and believed to be a forex trader for JP Morgan.
Commuters noticed the man at the top of Chater House around 2pm to 3pm in the afternoon and called the police but policemen who arrived at the scene failed to convince the man not to jump. The deceased was sent to the hospital immediately but was pronounced dead on arrival. As several lanes on Connaught Road Central were closed because of the incident, traffic in the area were chaotic.
- China Begins Eradication Of Corrupt Police, Judges, Prosecutors, & Bankers.
- 85 Billionaires Equals Wealth Of Poorer 3.5 Billion Souls: Poverty Spreads As Wealth Accumulates ~ Time To Antitrust Currency!
- Rothschild’s UN Report On North Korea [Rothschild's World NWO Template] Could Also Be About The United States Or South Korea!
Perhaps what is most notable about this particular death is the reference that the man was involved with FX trading: as is well-known, this is a hot topic for banks around the world, as it is expected to be the next Libor-manipulation like bonanza for regulators and enforcers. Did he know too much? ZeroHedge
An investment banker at JP Morgan jumped to his death from the roof of the bank’s headquarters in Central yesterday.
- Three LIBOR Rigging Rothschild Bankers Have Now Been Arrested.
- LIBOR’s $300 Trillion In Fraudulent Paper Derivative Contracts Revealed: Looting Jig Is Up!
- 13 Banks In Libor Rate-Fixing Face Law Suit: Selling [Duping] $2.4 Billion In ‘Faulty Securities’ To Credit Unions.
The missing and the dead: a timeline
January 11, 2014
MISSING:David Bird, 55
1January 26, 2014
DECEASED: Tim Dickenson
2DECEASED:William Broeksmit, 58
3January 27, 2014
DECEASED: Karl Slym, 51
4January 28, 2014
DECEASED: Gabriel Magee, 39
5January 29, 2014
DECEASED: Mike Dueker, 50
6February 3, 2014
DECEASED: Ryan Henry Crane, 37
7February 6, 2014
DECEASED: Richard Talley, 57
8February 18, 2014
Deceased: Mr. Lee, 33
Witnesses said the man went to the roof of the 30-storey Chater House in the heart of Hong Kong’s central business district and, despite attempts to talk him down, jumped to his death.
Out of respect for those involved, we cannot yet comment further. Our thoughts and sympathy are with the family that’s involved at this difficult time
JP MORGAN SPOKESMANShocked witness said the 33-year-old – believed to be a junior-level employee at the bank – climbed onto the roof shortly after lunchtime.
Police said a man was found in a dangerous position on the roof of Chater House on Connaught Road Central at about 2pm. He threw himself off the building before emergency crews arrived.
He landed on the four-lane westbound carriageway outside the building. A police spokeswoman said the man was taken to Ruttonjee Hospital in Wan Chai, where he was declared dead at 2.31pm.
According to several JP Morgan employees, the man worked for the firm’s investment-banking business in Hong Kong.
An initial police investigation showed he had recently told a colleague he was under heavy work-related stress, according to a police source involved in the investigation. The police said no suicide note was found.
A spokesman for JP Morgan said: “A sad and tragic incident occurred at Chater House, Hong Kong today, which is currently being investigated by the police.
“Out of respect for those involved, we cannot yet comment further.
“Our thoughts and sympathy are with the family that’s involved at this difficult time.”
The news shocked the city’s financial community, as many were quickly informed of the tragedy via social media and real-time communications apps such as WeChat and WhatsApp.
The incident apparently also had some internal impact on JP Morgan’s business activities in Hong Kong.
According to one source, at least one business meeting was cancelled immediately after the suicide happened.
The incident forced police to block part of Connaught Road Central for about two hours, according to witnesses.
JP Morgan takes up the 20th to 29th floors of Chater House, one of the financial district’s landmark high-rises.
Chater House also carries the logo of JP Morgan on the top corner of the building.
The Samaritans Hong Kong 24-hour telephone hotline is 2896 0000
South China Morning Post
- Suicided Deaths Begin: 4TH Rothschild Banker Within A Week.
- 5th. Wall Street Banker Suicided: Taken Out To Prevent Forex Fraud.
- 6th. Banker Dead: JPMorgan’s Executive Director Of Global Equities Ryan Crane.
- Jordan’s Muslim Brotherhood To Inherit $1 Billion In U.S. Taxpayer Money For NWO Nation State Building!
- Rothschild’s Media: To Control Information, To Assure NWO Propaganda, To Be Both Dominant And Ubiquitous.
- Lights Out On Rothschild’s Totalitarian NSA Banker Spy Machine: President Putin Shuts down Rothschild’s Media Machine.
- Heads Up: Rothschild Bankers Who Screwed Everyone In Ireland Are Finally On Trial: Ireland Joins Iceland, Egypt, Russia, Hungary, China, & Iran
- Snowden Snow Job ~ Be Afraid America Be Very Afraid: The 1 % Wants You To Forget You Are The 99% ~ Because They Know We’re Watching Them!